- Home Delivery between 07 April to 01 June is Available.
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Full Face CPAP Mask has been designed to give a better option for patients who have difficulty complying with nasal CPAP mask therapy due to mouth breathing. It sits lower to eliminate pressure on the nose bridge, and the adjustable forehead arm and pads provide the best angle for seal and comfort.
- Health Science Authority Device Registration Number: DE0010887.
- Compatible with All Major Brands of CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
- Clearance Stock of SMALL Size Only.
- Display Price is Inclusive of GST.